We understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and our obligations under the law.
If you submit personal information by ordering products, services or completing a web form registration, for example, you can be assured that we will only use your personal information to support your ongoing relationship withViper Tactical Italy
We want to help you make informed decisions, so please take a few minutes to read the following sections and learn how we may use your personal information.
1. Definitions and interpretation
In this policy the following terms will have the following meanings:
means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of our site;
means a small text/image file placed on your computer or device by our site when you visit certain parts of our site and/or when you use certain features of our site. Details of the cookies used by our site are set out in the cookies section, below;
means this website, www.vipertactical.it
"EU Cookie Law"
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015;
it means Viper Tactical Italy
What data do we collect?
2. Date of birth;
3. Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
4. Billing and mailing address
5. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
6. Financial information such as transaction history;
7. IP address (collected automatically);
8. Web browser type and version (collected automatically);
9. Operating system (collected automatically);
10. A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on our site, and the site you exited to (collected automatically);
11. Lifestyle and other information collected at registration or through surveys.
If you choose to provide us with personal information, it will be used to support the intended purposes stated at the time it was collected and subject to any preferences you indicate.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information about your visit to our website based on your browsing activities. This information may include the pages you browse and the products and services you view or order, for example. This helps us to better operate and develop our Sites, to provide you with a more pleasant and personalized service and experience in the future, and to help us develop and provide better products and services tailored to your individual interests and needs.
From time to time, if you have consented accordingly, we may also store and use your information to contact you for market research, marketing, information and customer service purposes. We may contact you via email, telephone, post or social media platforms as directed by you.
How do we use your data?All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR). For more security details, see the section below.
We use your data to provide you with the best possible products and services. This includes:
- Provide and manage your account;
- Provide and manage access to our site;
- Personalize and tailor your experience on our site;
- Provide you with our products and services;
- Personalize and tailor our products and services for you;
- Respond to your communications;
- Providing you with email newsletters and offers to which you have subscribed (you can unsubscribe or opt-out at any time
- Analyze your use of our site [and collect feedback] to enable us to continually improve our site and your user experience;
- Administer debt recoveries
Verification of your identity when requested (you may lose your password or security information, for example, and we may therefore need to ask you for other "identifiable" information to protect your data from unauthorized access)
In some cases, data collection may be a legal or contractual requirement and we will be limited in the products and services we can provide to you without your consent in order for us to use that data.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you via email and telephone and text messages and sending information, news and offers about our products and services. However, we will not send you unsolicited marketing or spam messages and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
Under the GDPR, we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly and transparently, without prejudice to your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following bases applies:
- you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract to which you are a party or for the execution of measures at your request before the conclusion of the contract;
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or connected to the exercise of public powers vested in the data controller; and/or
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
How and where do we store your data?
We only keep your data for as long as necessary to use it as described above or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. Your data will be deleted if we no longer need it.
Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area ("EEA") (the EEA includes all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein).
Some or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) (the EEA includes all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using our site and submitting information to us. If we store or transfer data outside the EEA, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under the GDPR. Such steps may include, but are not limited to, the use of legally binding contractual terms between us and third parties engaged by us and the use of EU-approved model contractual agreements.
Data security is of great importance to us and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the data collected through our site.
Despite the security measures we take, it is important to remember that data transmission over the Internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take appropriate precautions when transmitting data to us over the Internet, email or any other electronic device. means.
Do we share your data?
Your data will not be shared by us.
We may contract with third parties to provide products and services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, goods delivery, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, third parties may request access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is handled safely, securely and in accordance with your rights, our obligations and the third party's obligations under the law .
We may compile statistics about the use of our Site, including traffic data, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymized and will not include any personally identifiable information. From time to time we may share such data with third parties such as potential investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. The data will be shared and used only within the limits of the law.
In certain circumstances we may be legally obliged to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal information, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or an authority government. We do not require any further consent from you to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding requests made to us.
How can you control your data?
When you submit information through our site, you may have the opportunity to limit our use of your information. We aim to give you strict controls over our use of your data, including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us, which you can do by unsubscribing using the links provided in our emails or by managing your account
Your right to withhold information and your right to withdraw information after you have provided it
1. You can access some areas of our site without providing any data. However, to use all the features and functions available on our site you may be required to submit or allow the collection of certain data.
3. You can withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data at any time by contacting us and we will delete your data from our systems. However, you acknowledge that this may limit our ability to provide you with the best possible products and services.
Which cookies do we use and for what?
2. By using our site you may also receive some third-party cookies on your computer or device. Third party cookies are those placed by websites, services and/or parties other than us. We use third-party cookies on our site for advertising services. These cookies are not an integral part of the functioning of our site.
3. All cookies used by and on our site are used in accordance with current UK and EU cookie law.
4. Some features of our site rely on cookies to function. Your country and EU cookie law deems these cookies to be "strictly necessary". Your consent will not be asked to place these cookies. You can still block these cookies by changing your internet browser settings, but please note that our site may not work as intended if you do this. We have taken utmost care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
5. Our site uses various analytics services. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyze usage statistics, allowing us to better understand how people use our site. This, in turn, allows us to improve our site and the products and services offered through it. You do not need to allow us to use these cookies, as described below, however, whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your secure use of our site, it does allow us to continually improve our site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
7. You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your Internet browser. Most Internet browsers also allow you to choose whether to disable all cookies or only third-party cookies. By default, most Internet browsers accept cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, see the help menu in your Internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
8. You can choose to delete cookies at any time, however you may lose any information that allows you to access our site more quickly and efficiently, including, but not limited to, your login and personalization settings.
9. We recommend that you keep your Internet browser and operating system up to date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by your Internet browser developer and your computer or device manufacturer if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
10. We collect information via cookies to ensure that website content and website paths work as effectively as possible. We use the following cookies to help us achieve this. Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are necessary for the operation of our website and are completely anonymous. Below are examples of when or why we will use these cookies:
- To help the website function and improve the appearance of the website;
- To ensure you always have a fast and responsive browsing experience;
- Our web servers to respond to your actions on the website or while browsing the website. The website would not be able to function without it;
- They also help improve navigation on our website and allow you to return to previously visited pages.
- Analytical / performance cookies. Let us recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our website when they use it. This helps us improve the way our website works.
Below are some examples of when we will use these cookies:
- Statistical information and log data on the number of visits to certain pages of the site;
- The pages you viewed and the activities you performed during your visit;
- The time and date of your visit;
- The length of time spent on a particular page;
- The path taken while on the site.
- Functionality cookies. They are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This allows us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences. Below are some examples of when we will use these cookies:
- As soon as you visit the website, a cookie on your device will identify that you have returned to the website and record your preferences;
- Remembering your choice of language or region;
- When you submit a comment to one of our blogs, the information you enter is stored to make it easier to comment next time.
By using our website, you agree to us placing the cookies specified above on your device (phone, Android, computer, Mac, etc.).
Summary of your rights under the GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
- the right to request access to, deletion or correction of the personal data we hold about you.
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- be informed about what data processing is taking place;
- the right to limit processing;
- the right to data portability;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling (see section 17 below).
Viper Tactical Italy
Viale delle Magnolie 8, 90144 Palermo